Forums have been setup for RISAOM Committees
- Forum members have Participant privileges with the ability to create and edit their own topics and replies.
- Special Forum members with Moderator privileges can create and edit forums. Can create, edit and delete other users’ topics and replies. Can manage Tags, and moderate a forum with the moderation tools.
- Contact the Web Admin on any issues
Committee Functions and Overview
- An appropriate committee should be formed for each of the major categories of activity that the Society will focus on
- Each committee can determine their own dates, times and locations for conducting research, preparing project summaries, etc., thus requiring more casual and flexible meeting schedules of only a few members.
- Each committee would simply present their most recent report at the next RISAOM Quarterly Meeting, for short discussion and quick vote.
- Attendance at the Quarterly Meetings of all RISAOM members is expected for the purpose of voting on all core issues, and everyone having an equal opportunity to express their opinions.
Oh bother! No forums were found here!