- colleagues in the field of Oriental Medicine as Professional Members
- members of other health professions as Allied Health Profession Members
- students in acupuncture school as Student Members
- members of the general public as Friends of the profession
We have membership applications in two online formats. If you have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, you can use the PDF format application form with fill-in fields. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, or if you prefer the HTML form, you can use the HTML form.
- Membership application in HTML To use this form, click anywhere on the form once it has loaded (to be sure that the “Print” command will apply to the correct frame in the browser), then choose Print from the File menu in your browser. Then fill in the paper form and mail it in.
- RISAOM – Membership Application PDF with fill-in fields (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader) If you have the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in for your browser, you can fill in the fields on the form right in your browser. Or, you can save it as a PDF file and open that PDF file in Adobe Acrobat Reader. In either case, if you select the “hand” tool in Acrobat Reader, the “hand” will turn into a text insertion bar when you pass over one of the fields on the form. When that happens, click and you will be able to enter text in that field. You can move to the next field using the Tab key, or to the previous field by holding the Shift key and pressing Tab. Or, you can click on any field with the mouse. When you have completed the form, print it out and mail it in.